If you already have a Conquest customer web account, please log in first.
Choose the type of license which better matches your profile.
Each license comes with annual maintenance and support (AMS)
Personal license is intended for individual contributors and independent
professionals and is available as online purchase option
It is limited to your personal use and can not be used in corporate environments,
therefore only one concurrent user is
Corporate license is intended for enterprise customers and allows to
order any number of concurrent users. Corporate license also provides
customers with priority support and early
You will be provided with an invoice as a part of your ordering process
to accommodate corporate procurement
|ClearDB Documenter personal license with one-year maintenance||5.0.1|
ClearDB Documenter corporate license
Terms and conditions
- Concurrent Users (CU) are defined as users who run certain software simultaneously, at the exact same
- A database instance (DBI) is a set of memory structures that manage database files. Every running Oracle database is associated with at least one Oracle database
- The prices are indicated for Perpetual license and provide the end-user with a non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use Conquest Software. A license key gives an authorized user/purchaser a data string that, upon installation, unlocks a software product and makes it available for
- Each ClearDB Documenter Corporate license includes 1(one) CU and access to 3 (three)
- ClearSQL and SQLDetective Corporate licenses are counted according to the number of CUs. Each ClearSQL and SQLDetective Corporate license includes 1(one) CU.
- Education license is intended for officially registered educational facilities only. A copy of registration documents is required for order
- Personal license is intended for individual contributors and independent professionals. It is available as online purchase option only, and not available to resellers. Under personal license the following limitations apply: ClearSQL and SQLDetective — 1 CU only. ClearDB Documenter — 1 CU and 1 DBI only.
- If not explicitly indicated in the Order Form, the latest available production version is
- Corporate licenses only: For every recurrent purchase of the product, which is already licensed by the end-user, the technical support renewal date for the new purchase is aligned with renewal date for the existing license. The support fees are recalculated